Talent Alert May 2022
We know that you staff your hospital with only the best. At Executive Search Associates we pride ourselves in bringing talented leadership to hospitals just like yours. We take great care in presenting only the best – because we know that you demand only the best. How do we know they are the best? It’s because we personally interview each candidate and review their qualifications before presenting them to our clients.
Skilled leadership is in demand now more than ever, and you may have important roles needing to be filled. We am currently working with four highly qualified and experienced individuals seeking permanent positions that we’d like to tell you about. Perhaps you are looking for one of these executives or directors to round out your staff.
This remarkable nursing leader/executive is looking for her next challenge. A current CNO, she has proven success in both for-profit and non-profit sectors including rehab, long-term acute care, psychiatric, residential treatment, ambulatory surgery, skilled nursing rehab, acute inpatient and outpatient rehab.
- 44 years in health care
- Extensive C-Suite experience (including CEO, LTACH COO, COO, CNO and Consulting levels for both acute care and psychiatric hospitals)
- Regional operations experience in acute and long-term care
- C-Suite experience includes successful oversight of hospital construction and design from “steel to licensure”
- Education: BSN and MA (Nursing Executive Program) degrees, and post-grad entrepreneurship course work
CHRO/VP/Executive VP/Senior Director of HR
This natural leader is ready to steer your team to success. A knowledgeable HR professional, they have twelve years’ experience in healthcare settings. This experience includes guiding a team through challenges such as reorganization and centralization as well as the merger and acquisition process. They are adept at leading organizational change and improving operational efficiencies to align with corporate goals.
- 20+ years’ HR experience, 12 in a healthcare setting
- Broad HR background with firm grasp of core HR functions
- Directed Change Management effort in re-branding company
- Established a pace-setting work from home program
- Education: BS/BA
- Certification: SHRM
Director of Facilities
This energetic Facilities Director is looking forward to employing his tireless work ethic for the right organization. He began his career in the Navy as Engineering Chief Petty Officer and has since gained over 25 years of facility management experience. His experience encompasses large- and medium-sized facilities ranging from 300 beds to six million square feet and 70 clinics. His experience in facilities planning, strategy, contract management/negotiations, construction, and project management have helped him to successfully complete more than ten DNV and JCAHO surveys. He currently directs a team of 88 and, in addition to his other responsibilities, oversees the apprenticeship program.
- 25+ years’ experience
- Well-versed in DNV and JCAHO surveys
- Focus on process improvement and new program implantation
- Experience in both large and small facilities
- Education: BSOM
- Certifications: CHFM, CHEP, ASHE
Director of Surgical Services
This hands-on leader’s trademark is developing a sense of comradery within her team. Not wanting to stop working when COVID stopped elective procedures, she took on Interim roles to stay challenged and keep her skills sharp. When asked, she returned to her pre-COVID position, and has rebuilt her current team in the aftermath of COVID. Her passion is truly surgical services and she has extensive experience the OR, perioperative services, PCU and Tele.
- 12 years of nursing experience and over seven years in the OR
- Large and small hospital experience
- Skilled at policy and procedure review and re-writing
- Education: BSN and will earn MS in Healthcare Transformation in 2022
- Certifications: ACLS, BLS, PALS, TNCC
Occasionally, this information comes at a time when an executive, such as yourself, has an urgent need for the right person. Perhaps this is just such a time for you.
At Executive Search Associates our mission and our passion is bringing talented people together. For more information about any of these amazing candidates or to discuss any of your staffing needs, CLICK HERE to schedule a meeting or contact Eric Falt: [email protected] or 303-951-6378.
About Executive Search Associates
We don’t just give our clients choices – we give them great choices.
When we engage with a client on a position we present, on average, five highly qualified people for a position.
The people we place stay with our clients, on average, 4.5 years.
Additionally, 26% of our placements are promoted within the first 24 months.